Sunday 26 September 2010

What a world Second Life is

Having just completed  my latest build and im stood on a platform way in the sky above the silver tree sim , its got me thinking back  over the years i have been on sl  the adventures i have had.
some very happy memories yet alot of hurt and pain , why do we put ourselves through this and still keep bouncing back  does that make us Sado masocistic(excuse spelling) , for some yes it does they enjoy this kind of hurt and upset  crave it need more of it and even strive to cause it themselves , personally i hate the feeling it gives me and i do try not to cause any problems sometimes though  it is by my own doing my own thoughtlessness, that is something i have to deal with  and it tends to make me revert back into my self pfft not a good quality at all , i tried getting a ego but try as i might i just dont have it in me to be so in love with my self i can sniff my own ass lol
my head brims with too many ideas lately i will get round to doing each one some day i just want to have some fun  and smile with my friends  and love  isnt that  what is important at the end of the day isnt that really what second life is all about  why some decide to cause the drama and shit stir is beyond me what fun is that are they sick in the head , who knows cos i certainly dont
kisses xxxx
Krommie

No comments:

Post a Comment