Sunday 26 September 2010

end of an era

well tonight i said goodbye to two of me but it felt the right thing to do i no longer played them and there was too many bad memories for me on them so it was time to give them  a viking burial at sea  and watch them float away in flames never to return , yes i felt a pang of sadness i had enjoyed playing them at one stage but what was the point in having them if i never brought them on , that seemed silly to me i pondered about getting rid of my first ever avi too but i couldnt  that one means too much to me even if i dont bring it on it shall remain frozen in time
rest in peace will and raz " crys watching them drift off into the ocean  in flames then gets the marshmellows out pokes them on sticks and swims out to roast them
kisses xxx
Krommie

No comments:

Post a Comment