Sunday 26 September 2010

Art

Well i finished a new piece of art  sort of conceptial modern art , i can only make my sculptures when my emotions are all over the place  its when i do my best work i cant do art to order  it just dosnt have my heart and soul in it when i do, this new piece is all about how lost you can feel even when your not alone , its a weird feeling to describe  so i put it into my art  where it makes sense it helps me to express myself .
i have done a few bits  each one i love for a diffrent reason all have a diffrent meaning as well
it dosnt matter if no one else likes them i do not make them for others i make them for my self my gateway to express myself if people do enjoy them then fantastic if not it dosnt matter , i will one day make them in rl  that would be awesome to see them come to life rl
Krommie
xxxkisses

No comments:

Post a Comment